Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Extreme Makeover

2nd May 2011

Mr. Dar, Nicholas, Isabel and I went to dye our hair together... but b4 that we went to Cheese and Tea for our lunch...Mr.Dar and I like to eat there because the food there is nice and the price is reasonable too...
My Cheese baked macaroni with pepperoni beef =) 
Cheezy fish balls...my fav =p
Wheat grass "c" with pearl
So we went to the salon at about 3:30pm...we went all the way to Matang to dye our hair...Many people thought that Matang was far but it was not actually...Mr.Dar always go all the way there to cut his hair and it is cheap too...Nic's dad asked him izzit the salon at the "kampung kampung" place?? and izzit the malay who help us cut and dye?? LOL
My hair grew longer so i had to cut it short...and the black hair grew so it looks so ugly >< 
Ugly and chubby face ><
I dyed reddish-brown colour...sry no picture taken =p
First time dying her hair =)
same to him...they dyed couple hair...=)
"Extreme makeover"
This is Nicholas the "Noob"...haha...
He was so bored because he cant dye his hair...waiting for us for about 5 or 6 hours?? I did not allow him to dye his hair cause he dyed like 3 times already within these 5 months?? 
He had a hair cut...hehe...nice?? 
will update my new hair's pic soon =)
See ya...



Sushi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Endless Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Today's Hitz

Total Pageviews