M... is for the million things she gave me,
O... means only that she's growing old,
T... is for the tears she shed to save me,
H... is for her heart of purest gold;
E... is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
R... means right, and right she'll always be.
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.
It's time for some DIY......
![]() |
| Things needed: colourful wrapping papers, ribbons, scissors and Carnation. |
![]() |
| This was the first time wrapping flowers and it took me half an hour to finished wrapping 2 bouquet of flowers. I'm satisfied with it. =) |
![]() |
| Another one is for Darling's Mum =) *Cacat photo taken by Mr.Dar...* |
![]() |
| Any comment?? I think it was nice...hehe...I'm not pro in wrapping flower and this was the first time so i'm satisfied with it... |
This is my lovely mummy Amanda Chong...^^ She said she dint wear nice nice don't want to take pic but i forced her to...hehe...for me she is always the prettiest mum =)
What I can say about my mother is that she cares a lot for her children...she loves them and she tried her best to give them what they wished to have...My mummy can cook delicious food and bake nice cakes too...that's why 3 of her babies are so fat >< haha...She's my Superwoman and I love her...
Happy Mother's Day...I love you Mummy ♥...
Sushi ♥








No comments:
Post a Comment