Saturday, 16 April 2011

It's Della 丁当 ♥

15th April 2011
Worth it !!! =)
Mr.Dar knows that i love Della so he brought me to her mini concert at Damai Puri...we went there at 7pm and reached there b4 8pm...b4 that we went to have our dinner at Raja Ayam Penyet...


When we were halfway there, the weather changed and the worst thing was that it started to rain...so unlucky right?? =( So i was a little bit sad cause how are we going to enjoy the concert if it was raining....but luckily the rain stopped when we reached there... =) 
saw anything?? =) is the hot air ballon ride for Rm30 ONLY!!! @@
Just trying with the DSLR so just ignore my fat face =)
Honestly I went there because of Ding Dang but she only sang like for 1 hour...the concert started at 8pm but b4 that was the band performing and Ding Dang sang at 10pm...
I forgot what was the band name d...hehe...but they sang quite well...
Their band's name is called "Slap" LOL....
some performances...
Finally the last performance =)
OH Yeah here comes Della Ding Dang...Woooooo.....

Ding Dang is Awesome...she is the best female singer now for me...her voice is so powerful and  solid...and also her pitch is damn high...I love her songs...and she sang quite a number of songs and i feel so touched even my tears dropped down...=) she is just too good....and i shouted until my throat very painful now...hehe...the tickets was a bit expensive but to me it was worth it....or maybe i just love her very much....haha...

Back in the Prologue, she sang 夜猫...She is so HOT when she dance...she sang 2 english songs too...It was both nice too =) She also sang her new song 一半, 我爱他 and the best part was her singing a Capella....this shows that she really can sing well without instrumental accompaniment....she sang 亲人, 猜不透, 你为什么说谎, 离家出走 and some more...*i forgot* hehe...and of course her well-known song 我是一只小小鸟...^^

         ♥♥♥♥♥♥Here are some pic of Ding Dang ♥♥♥♥♥♥
My FM gave  Ding Dang a surprise because 17th April is her birthday...and we sang birthday song for her....Awww that was so sweet =) 
She was so touched and she cried...
Nice =)


I bought her album there for Rm50...i just took out my money and pay when they said that I can have her autograph and take a photo with her...I was so excited....but then after that they announced that we only can have her to sign on the album...so I have no choice but to ask Mr.Dar help me to take pic from down there...it was so blur =(  and yeah i shook hand with her...tat's me!!! hehe....
AHHH she is soooooooooo pretty =)

I have a great night....and lastly a Happy Birthday to my beloved, Wulala Wasabee Teo <3



Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Endless Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Today's Hitz

Total Pageviews