Tuesday, 11 September 2012

K session with Cousins~ ^^

It's September now! Time flies and it's a start of the new semester again >< Miss holiday miss my cousins =(


Last last Saturday I took a day off to spend time with cousins as they were going to leave soon...went to Kbox with cousins in the afternoon...Treated cousins Starbucks before sing k...rasa rich after getting salary...lol...good cousin ey? =p But only Yun May sis, Leon and Andy wanted to drink...Lydia scared she pui pui because she got dancing performance at night...lol...


Anyways Thanks Andy for treating us karaoke =)))

Had a great time singing k with le cousins...
Again kena bully by Leon T____T



 With Bella...Too bad she was not feeling well that time and din't sing as much as she wants...
 Leon and his best friend in Kch...Lol... 


Left Kbox at 5pm because Bella had a flight to catch at 7 something...She din't managed to change her flight to the next day because she had already check-in =(


Went to Starbucks again because Mr.Dar got his salary and he wanted to get me a Starbucks Tumbler ❤ =) what a lovely Bf...hahaha...
16-fl oz insulating white Stainless Steel Tumbler...Starbucks employee( including Wulala) recommended this tumbler because it's Limited Edition...It was kinda expensive too...I don't know is it limited edition or not but I don't see any at Starbucks store d...was told that the tiny Starbucks card is limited edition but it was not!!! >.< haha...Btw it's good that with a Tumbler we can get Rm2 off from our drinks~ I don't need it anyway Mr.Dar have employee discount on any purchase =p 

Used it once and I ordered a Green Tea Latte...It was pretty weird using a tumbler to drink hot drinks I still prefer using the mug...haha...Anyway I bring it to Uni everyday and I drink more water now...haha...I'm loving it!! =p 



and he got me 2 tumblers at the end...haha...Thanks so much =)))
A frapp Tumbler! =p I love this very much...It's so cute isn't it? Short and Fatty tumbler...lol...The Grande and Venti tumbler is just normal shape and Mr.Dar got a Venti one edi....=p Again he said it's Limited Edition...haha...I don't care as long as I love it...

I wanna collect Starbucks Tumblers!!! But Tumblers, Y U NO Cheap??? T__T  

There are new Tumblers coming out today and I'm gonna get myself one...It's Autumn season with a rabbit on it! ^^

Ok enough with the Tumblers thinggy...It hate it it makes my heart itchy ><


Btw new drinks from Starbucks starting from today! =)))



Erm bought cakes and curry puff for myself, Bella and Leon at Secret Recipe before going back...
My Oreo Cheesecake...I love Secret Recipe's Oreo Cheesecake it's le best! =p

Bella's New York Cheesecake...



Bella went home to get her luggage and rushed to the airport after that...haha...Luckily we're in time to get to the airport...
took pic with her before she left =') She hugged us before she went in and she wanted to cry d...lol...Don't cry girl Miri is just so near you can come any time k... =p Or I go Miri la I want to eat Desserts ice-cream and Escapade Sushi... =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Endless Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Today's Hitz

Total Pageviews