Hello there! I'm here to share some nice Korean drama that I've watched during this holiday...
I'm not a Korean drama fan because I don't know all the actors and I don't know which drama is nice and which is not...Mind to intro?? =)
I don't watch Korean drama until I saw this drama called 49 Days showing on Astro Shuang Xing...It was showing Epi 1 so I watched for awhile and it was nice...and somehow it's because the korean girls inside are so pretty...haha...so I went to buy DvD of this drama...This was the 3rd Korean Drama I've watched...
No doubt it's super nice and I love it so much!
Synopsis
Shin Ji Hyun was enjoying absolute bliss as she was about to marry her fiancé, Kang Min Ho, but her perfect life is shattered when she gets into a car accident that leaves her in a coma. She is given a second chance at life by a scheduler, an angel of sorts who takes souls to their final destinations, but it comes with a condition: she has to find three people outside of her family who would cry genuine tears for her. In order to do this, she borrows the body of Yi Kyung, a part-time employee at a convenience store for 49 days.
3 tears in her necklace =')
This is seriously a very very nice drama...so romantic so sweet so sad so nice and I cried so many times =') lol
Nam Gyu Ri as Shin Ji Hyun - she is the one who gets into a car accident.....

She looks so pretty and sweet in this movie... Love her so much...
Jo Hyun Jae as Han Kang - a guy who love Shin Ji Hyun so much!
Love him so much...he is handsome so man and so sweet in the drama... "Ohh so handsome" ❤_❤
they look so cute together =)
Lee Yo Won as Song Yi Kyung - a part-time employee who borrows her body to Ji Hyun...she works at night and Ji Hyun borrows her body in the morning when she is sleeping...
Seo Ji Hye as Shin In Jung - Ji Hyun best friend but she betrays her...
Bae Soo Bin as Kang Min Ho - Ji Hyun fiancé
Jung Il Woo as Scheduler / Song Yi Soo
and I love the songs in this movie so much I keep on listening to them ❤
~I Can Feel You~
~Scarecrow (Jung ll Woo)~
~Can't forget you~
~Falling Tears~
~ Even If I Live Just One Day~
Go watch it you won't regret! =)
Till Then, Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment