Finally i'm back to my blog...I just finished my last paper this morning...had a really tough weeks for this sem...Studied like crazy stayed up late and woke up early >< All the four papers were so tough...guess there's no more D for this sem just a P or C will do...I don't want to fail pls don't fail me T.T All I can say is I did my very best for the exam already =)
Due to not enough of sleep...I did a lot of careless mistakes =( Anyway, it's all over now and it's time for me to relax and have a good rest...
I'm still thinking what should I do for this 3 months of holiday ><
In between of exam weeks, I went to Bing! coffee to study with Mr.Dar, Ying and Justin...Hmm...Bing is a nice place to chill with friends because the environment there is so cozy...
The cakes are much more cheaper than Starbucks...
2 plates of Brownies for 4 of us #extrawhipcream...Tired their brownies for the first time and it was nice....just a lil bit too sweet for me ><
we're revising for Financial Accounting....sat on the floor because the table is too low ><
Went for the second time because the library closed early on that day...
Samuel & Kelvin top =p
Blueberry smoothie and my White Caramel...haha caramel again...=p The drink there are nice but I still prefer Starbucks more...but they have more choices than Starbucks...
tried their Macaroons...Tiramisu and Salted Caramel flavour...It was nice yo =p
Wanna try the Red Velvet cupcake and Panini recommended by Ying for my next visit...
My study week was all about books and luckily we went Bing to chill if not i'm gonna gone crazy xp
A lot of movies coming soon can't wait! =)
Till then, bye and have a nice holiday! ;)













No comments:
Post a Comment