Tuesday, 21 June 2011

19th June 2011

It was Father's day on last Sunday...So how do you celebrate with your daddy? I din't celebrate it but instead we had a very simple gathering dinner at my house on Saturday night...but i'm the last one to eat because I reached home late from work...hehe...Again I din't get daddy any pressie...I'll "belanja" them a simple dinner when I get my salary...=) 

Sunday morning, as usual I have to work...I'm happy that Mr.Dar sacrificed his sleeping time and bring me to work that day...hehe...so after work I went to his house straight and waited for his parents to get ready for dinner...We went Courtyard Restaurant.Cafe.Bistro to have our dinner...Have you been there? That day was my very first time dine in there too...It is located at Sarawak Pavilion, Sarawak Arts & Crafts Heritage Centre, Jalan Tabuan...His parents ordered 2 veg, butter prawn and lamb...The Butter Prawn there was very very nice...It's the best butter prawn EVER!! haha...The Lamb was nice too...no pic taken..hehe...

Overall fairly good dining experienceRecommends!!
The map of Courtyard...

After that we went back to his house and his parents went to Xiang Xiang Karaoke...So we went to Bing! before going home...SO I ordered a Caramel Ice Blended and an Oreo cheesecake...The drinks were nice and the oreo cheesecake too...
His White Caramel Ice Blended...
My Oreo Cheesecake...Yummy...

My caramel ice blended =) 
Rm34.50 for 2 drinks and a SMALL piece of cake...Is it xpensive??
My mood was good that night so I said I paid for it...=p



P.s. will upload some pictures of the day when I get them from Darling...it's in his iphone =p

Sushi ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Endless Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Today's Hitz

Total Pageviews